The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Summary of Improv Goals 010

In my performances last night, I felt that something was off, but my friend, director and fellow player John observed that his favorite of the night was the restaurant scene with Kitty, where I remembered to add detail and to continually stroke my wig, which had some hair from Michelle Obama. I was also not trying to make puns, yet David succeeded in so doing. I was not quite emotive enough either.

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Sitting Lyra Hitching A Ride
see more My Little Brony


In another scene in the second set of the evening, when John played a bee bothering a peach tree played by Frank, I do not recall if John said ‘bee’ or ‘buzz’, but the grapefruit tree played by Steve mentioned an ant problem, so I supported this by flying to bother that tree, and drawing out the syllable ‘ant’ in my action; such was the perfect button for that scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment