The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, January 27, 2012

Botch-fest 025

Fortunately, I was at the Roving Imp Training Center, so I did not watch the State of the Union address, and don’t have to be genuinely clever, because I have Bad Rachel :
Animal Crackers: The State of the Union
“Chuck Schumer , paragon of abrasiveness, on the Republican response to the State of the Union: ‘We think we’re in great shape.’...”
Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the strong language in this post, like your girlfriend, and president One Big Ass Mistake America blames the majority in the Senate, the Democratic Party.
1000 Days Later | TAX POLITICS
“What is so special about April 29, 2009? It’s the last time Congress passed a budget. 1000 days later, we are still operating without any plan. I can’t [..]”

Source: PolitiJim
I have updated my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment