The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Humor vampirism 006

To set up an image, is going to require some workComposer/Songwriter Daniel Ingram revealed the name of the song, with the lyrics later repeated by Rarity.
The Pony Everypony Should Know - MLP FiM S2E9 Song
“Here’s the song from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Season 2 Episode 9, Sweet and Elite. I’ll be linking a download in a little while, once I finish ...”
Of course, I would be remiss if I did not thank Cutie Mark Crusaders
for the the following piece of music produced by fans:
 
Source: Becoming Popular (The Pony Everypony Should Know) (8-Bit)
CSI 4 Pane Comics | Know Your Meme
“The CSI 4-panes are a series of exploitable comics centered around Lt. Horatio Caine (played by David Caruso), the protagonist character in the popular ...”
Yes, Fluttershy. I was hoping to lift up your spirits a little with some paronomasia.
eBay My World - fluttershyisbestpony
“eBay My World for fluttershyisbestpony. Read fluttershyisbestpony’s Reviews & Guides, blog, and eBay profile.”
Know ye, that once my tax refund has been directly deposited, that I will be looking again for items from you again on the eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment