The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fluttershy

On Facebook, part of the community of bronies role-plays as members of the main six characters: Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, and the sixth role, Fluttershy, is rotated periodically to a different page.


Sign up for Twitter to follow Andrea Libman (@AndreaLibman), voice actor specializing in treble and trouble; Libman performs Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.
Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy - The Best Pet For Me +Lyrics and MP3.
“Here you go guys! Lyrics and MP3 below! Yes, the audio is a little off [,] I know, MP3[.] Fluttershy: Now Rainbow[,] my dear,...”

Anyone who has been recently reading my blog knows that I have been counting the twelve days since Christmas, but the following image may require some explanation:
Fluttershy is a tree (Full Scene) [1080p]
“Huffy the Magic Dragon... My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - ‘Over a Barrel’. I don’t own My Little Pony license[,] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ...”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - My Hat Is Fluttershy
see more My Little Brony

A good friend continually proves that Fluttershy is the best pony with a related ask blog. ASK FLUTTERSHY, which often shares art from Adventure Time.
eBay My World - fluttershyisbestpony
“eBay My World for fluttershyisbestpony. Read fluttershyisbestpony’s Reviews & Guides, blog, and eBay profile.”
My good friend also streams.
fluttershywatchesvideoswitheverypony
“fluttershywatchesvideoswitheverypony on Livestream. - Watch live streaming Internet TV. Broadcast your own live streaming videos, like fluttershywatchesvideoswitheverypony in Widescreen HD. Livestream, Be There.”


my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - The Best New York Time Correction EVAR!
see more My Little Brony

No comments:

Post a Comment