The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A second out of phase 011

Some communication among my family is disappointing (i.e., my sister Pamela and I were not getting along), so ‘twas lucky for my friend Denton to ask, “Coming over today?” The weather was warmer than usual, so another friend and I took a walk around the pond in Antioch Park. I find myself again feeling a second out of phase.
Happy Birthday to ‘Bleach’ Leading Lady Rukia Kuchiki!
“It’s almost like we alternate with birthdays here at CRN--we had calculating conqueror Lelouch Lamperouge in early December, and beloved creator Hayao Miyazaki earlier this month, and now it's time for another character birthday with Bleach’s midget heroine Rukia!”

Oh my gosh, Dan VS My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?
Until I find something else, this is my new favorite thing!

DAN VS FIM
“I HATE THIS PLACE [...]”


Filly-Cheese-Steak: Thanks for the page veiws! by ~30Aught6 on deviantART

A Rare Look at Samuel Beckett’s Doodle-Filled Notebooks
“What colored crayons have to do with deadpan philosophical humor and the gargoyles of Notre-Dame. Novelist, playwright, poet, and Nobel ...”
I could not read this without hearing the voice of a pirate in my head.

Some days you just have to say, “What?”

Watching Archer is definitely something that I need to do Thursday.
The Archer Interrogation
“We enter the Danger Zone to go tet a tet with the one and only Duchess, Sterling Mallory Archer.”
An Autocar article, “A week in a Mini E,” suggests that a purely electric vehicle is good for traveling long distances.
9 Ridiculous Cooking Myths You Probably Believe
“You're not a master chef by any means, but you still know a few basic food truths, right? Well guess what: You're wrong about those, too.”
With patient demonstration and explanation from my friends,
Super Swing Golf on the Wii actually became fun.

2 comments:

  1. I get the play on words between Philly Cheese Steak and Filly Cheese Steak.
    Now DON'T EAT THE PONIES!

    ReplyDelete