The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You can walk or deny 015

Fortunately, I will be at either the 75th Street Brewery or the Roving Imp Training Center, so I will not be watching.
Our View: State of the Union will define election
“Tonight’s State of the Union address will help shape the debate for the 2012 election.”
How susceptible am I to flattery?

Regardless, I will continue to reject the liberal media.
Gingrich Slams CNN's King: ‘I Am Appalled That You Would Begin a Presidential Debate With a Topic Like That’
“CNN’s John King despicably started Thursday’s Republican presidential debate in South Carolina by bringing up allegations made by Newt Gingrich’s ex-wife earlier in the day.”
W2s have been mailed! The 2011 W2s have been mailed.
Presidential debate fatigue: How many is too many?
“There have been 17 Republican presidential primary debates. Is that too many?”
I am not sure if we have quite found one with what
the New Kids on the Block would call, “The Right Stuff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment