The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Storms are Bruins in your Eyes

The existential despair of Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump
“In hope he believed against hope, (Romans 4:18-21)
that he should become the father of many nations,
as he had been told, ‘So shall your offspring be.’
He did not weaken in faith when he considered his own body,
which was as good as dead (since he was about a hundred years old),
or when he considered the barrenness of Sarah’s womb.
We’re fire and ice, the dream won’t come true
Vulpix Mirrored by TamberElla on DeviantArt
Creative director in both title and nuisance, John was recently hired as a store manager for one of seasonal shops, and I was interested and encouraged to apply. I let my father know the store was in Lawrence, “That’s a lot of gas, a lot of miles,” and the wind was taken from my sails.
No distrust made him waver concerning the promise of God,
but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God,
Sara, Sara, storms are brewin’ in your eyes
Rara avatar by Chapaevv on DeviantArt
Hey, all right, I’m getting to bed 3 hours earlier than Thursday when I visited a friend, so is that progress? After a talk with him, I was reminded about opportunity with ShowingTime
fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised.”

No comments:

Post a Comment