The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, September 16, 2016

I missed the Party 046

Hillary Clinton’s Supporters, Once Certain Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - overweening: presumptuously conceited, overconfident, or proud, Now Racked by Doubt.”
After next week, I will no longer be able to hear ‘The Jonathan Wier Show’ live, and today I will miss a remote broadcast of ‘Dana & Parks’ from Coco Bolos Wood-Fired Grill & Cantina, but also a reunion of the class of 1996 from Shawnee Mission North, although technically I was in the following class.
“From the same mouth come blessing and cursing.
My brothers, (James 3:10)
these things ought not to be so.”
Hillary Clinton’s Supporters, Once Certain of Victory, Now Racked by Doubt
Tiberius Want by otakuap on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment