The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Backside of Thirty

On the backside of thirty, the short side of time / And when my friends ask me, Lord, I’ll tell them I’m fine / But my eyes tell a story that my lies can’t hide
Until today, I hadn’t actually followed up with any healthy habits;
I donated blood and took a walk with a friend.
Although my car needs an oil change and a location was on the same street,
I had agreed to meet Aaron at 5 o’clock so this became an impossibility.
My most recent medical appointment tells me that I need to work on reversing my diabetes or I will need insulin injection, at which point I will no longer be able to donate blood.
“Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer. (Psalms 19:14)”
Those wacky Princesses of Equestria...
»S u g a r b e r r y - A r tIt’s Sunshine and Moonbeams!! Those wacky...

No comments:

Post a Comment