The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, March 17, 2017

Have Suzumiya Haruhi, will Travel 015

It’s been a long time, been a long time,” since any post in this series. My father found a listing for the flux capacitor on O’Reilly Auto Parts, so I started to look through some shortcuts I had saved ten years ago to find a different site than BTTF.com.
A parody of Neon Genesis Evangelion, “BREXIT Anime OP,” is only the inappropriate beginning from Anime Zone, “US Election Results: Anime Edition,” who reminds you, “Your Waifu Doesn’t Love You.”
“If then you have been raised with Christ,
seek the things that are above,
where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
Rarity and Twilight Sparkle
Rarity and Twilight Sparkle by nekozneko on DeviantArt
Some time ago, I decided Pinkie Pie is the new Konata, yet I miss “Lucky Star Official English Dub Trailer,” and “Timotei,” which my late sister always liked, and “OPMAD Lucky Star Rakigeraion,” which features Neon Genesis Evangelion and two poorly drawn shrine maidens.
Set your minds on things that are above,
not on things that are on earth. (Colossians 3:1-2)”

No comments:

Post a Comment