The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, March 13, 2017

Whirlwind weekend 034

While I didn’t go to Laser Rangers, I did visit two friends yesterday, and I avoided live drama on Facebook with my timing; staircase wit in a moment.
Sure, I have an errand or two to run, but daylight saving time makes everyone in this great nation hung over, so I needed another hour to sleep this morning, which wasn’t helped by my sister doing laundry. I wash nothing on Saturday or Sunday to comply with her rules, and I get noise because she doesn’t work Monday this week.
“When a man’s ways please the LORD, (Proverbs 16:7)
he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.”
Pretty by HigglyTownHero
Pretty by HigglyTownHero on DeviantArt
A friend made an innocuous status about the limited availability of the Switch at launch, which I thought would be better with rhyme, and we met Gerald Broflovski from the most recent season of South Park, and Gerald’s a chick.
L’esprit de l’escalier or l’esprit d’escalier (literally, staircase wit) is a French term used in English that describes the predicament of thinking of the perfect comeback too late.”
This thread is haunted by the ghosts of Elizabeth Warren and Michael Moore; there’d be a third spirit, if there was any room.
What Samantha Bee was buzzing in her bonnet?
If I knew where this was going to go,
I would have said, ‘It’s a pony, not a choice
I missed most of the inflammatory comments because I was attending a tasting of a rather good homebrew. Josh and I caught up Konosuba and New Game, inspiring me to improve work.

No comments:

Post a Comment