The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, July 11, 2011

Humor vampirism 003

In the previous entry in this series, I shared the image on the right on the Failbook page on the Facebook.
The responses began, “Die.”
To which I replied, “Sarcasm emanates from the appropriately named.”
Next, someone said, “this is just lame!”
Then came an insult which I heard in middle school, “You edited it[,] retard.”

To which I replied, “That’s discriminatory language used against underdeveloped planets.”
The second respondent again wrote, “[Christopher,] get a life!!”
The ad hominem had at least stopped against me, “Michele Bachmann probably thinks he was a founding father.”
And the ad hominem concluded, “Bachmann’s a psycho. Bach was a genius. Sad part: Bachmann thinks it’s the other way around.”

2 comments:

  1. I get it, and I thought it had humor to it as well. Sorry about all the crap it brought your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, John, for your kind words. I also appreciate your uncanny ability to find appropriate images for my blog entries, without any insistence from me. Yes, this is why I avoid on-line forums and save my best efforts for the stage at the Roving Imp Theater. I will see you tonight at the Great [sic] Mall of the Great Plains.

    ReplyDelete