The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, July 18, 2011

Bring the beat back 003

While my Motorola Droid 2 was in the Multimedia Station for DROID by Motorola yesterday, I listened to songs which I had stored on the memory card, because Pandora was not working.
Bring the beat back, ride on ride on
By m.o.v.e, “Noizy Tribe” has returned as my ring-tone from “Equestria Girls”, therefore I perhaps have just taken a step backwards in the program.
Five Stages of Brony Development
“After weeks of drawing (badly of course), gathering narrations, pictures, and multiple computer crashes, this lovely piece of work is finally finished!! This...”
This image of Rainbow Dash is twenty per cent cooler than the internet meme featured in the following.
Songify This - CAN’T HUG EVERY CAT -- a song about loving cats
“Overcome by her love of cats, Debbie the Online Dater conjures an interspecies love song, danceable by all creatures. Download SONGIFY, the app to songify...”
I cried while watching a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic version of a song by Journey, i.e., a pony music video.
Don’t Stop Believing, My Little Ponies!
“When do I get MY cutie mark? Cutie Mark Crusaders, away! The song is ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ by Journey. If you didn’t know that, listen to it again seven...”
Admittedly, pony music and parody videos are twenty per cent cooler than their anime counterparts.
Law & Order: Magic Friendship Unit
“-EDIT 28 June.2011- Thanks tweedlebeetles for letting me use the title he suggested. After going all out on my last video, I didn’t think I could top it. But...”
Thank you, David, for sharing the preceding. Despite recently losing some of its appeal with me, I might indeed see the following film for Carrell.
CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE.
“CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE. is an ensemble comedy centering around a father (Steve Carell), his adulteress wife (Julianne Moore), his new wing-man (Ryan Gosling), and what happens when he attempts to put his unraveled life back together.”
Except for a Facebook ad, I would not have known that Laura Ingraham will be at the Uptown Theater next week.
Laura Ingraham: Of Thee I Zing
“The Home Page for political commentator and talk show host Laura Ingraham. A new breed of talk show, for a new breed of listener.”
Twitter / Steve Martin: “I hate being stared at on the beach by lusty onlookers when I’m in my bikini: http://t.co/4rVGLRg (thanks for the photo, whoever you were)” ...Between hopping a curb this morning and hearing a man use a mobile phone in the restroom, which is more annoying?

No comments:

Post a Comment