The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, July 30, 2011

You can walk or deny 006

Although their plots are rather similar, Cowboys & Aliens was better than Battlefield Earth. Amazingly, jokes shown in the preview for Horrible Bosses were still funny when the feature was finally presented me at the Boulevard Drive-In Theatre. My issues of Road & Track, Motor Trend, and Automobile arrived today.
MLP PMV - I’m Awesome
“Original song by Spose - I’m Awesome”
This was nicest day that summer has given us in a month, so I finally took a walk.
New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism
“NASA satellite data from the years 2000 through 2011 show the Earth's atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space than alarmist computer models have predicted, reports a new study in the peer-reviewed ...”
A cool, intermittent breeze could only make the walk last so much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment