The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Need to read again 018

Guess we didn’t have anything to say yesterday so come talk to us in the forums, maybe we’ll have something to say there.
“Leave for me a ONE word comment that best describes me using the THIRD letter of your LAST NAME. It can only be ONE word. Then copy and paste this to your Wall so I can leave a word about you.”
“You [copied it]?”

“I did, yes.”

“What about all that talk, ‘I usually do not update
my status with any statements
that I have been asked
to set as my status on Facebook’?”

“Well, I figured, ‘What the hell.’”

In all likelihood, I will ultimately have received no responses. John recently set his status to something similar to the following:
My actor: Drew Barrymore
Movie that I loved: Donnie Darko
Movie that I liked: Titan A.E.
Movie that I kind of liked: EverAfter
Movies in which I have seen Drew Barrymore: 10
Click ‘Like’ and I’ll give you an actor!
OK OK OK, the preceding was actually my response to John, and I never did set my reply as my status. At least half of the movies, in which I have seen Barrymore, are not live action; she was a voice. In the summer of 1997, I was an intern for a seasonal project at a printing company, and one of my regrets is that I did not support a co-worker when he said that he found Demi Moore the most appealing, or most hot, as Esmeralda in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
2-D Lovers to World: Yeah, my Girlfriend is a Pillowcase — What’s it to You
“HowStuffWorks.com blogger Josh Clark writes about the Japanese subculture of 2-D lovers.”
Although my friend Denton had an appointment with an electrician Tuesday, I could have resumed my plans to go to the 75th Street Brewery before the Roving Imp Theater, but I made myself late by watching STEINS;GATE on Crunchyroll.
“I have a personal favor....only some of you will do it, and I know who you are. If you know someone who fought Cancer and won, or fought Cancer and died, please add this as your status for 1 hour as a mark of respect and in remembrance. I hope I was right about the people who will.”
Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment