The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, July 15, 2011

Bring the beat back 002

Because some posts from early last month appear only on Egocentric Universe, I apologize to any readers of my Mirror Universe. On Wednesday night, I remembered to use the DVR for a new serial, which stays crunchy in milk, The Car Show hosted by Adam Carolla.
The Car Show: Behind The Scenes
“The Car Show: Here’s a behind the scenes look at the taping of the spot for The Car Show with Adam Carolla.”
In a rough segue, Crunchyroll reported:
Toyota Shows Off Hatsune Miku Itasha at Anime Expo 2011
“At Anime Expo 2011, as part of their Hatsune Miku + Corolla marketing campaign, Toyota decided to actually tie the Corolla and Hatsune Miku together for the first time, creating two Hatsune Miku itasha, cars which cause ‘pain’ from the decorations, which were displayed in the South Hall lobby.”
Perhaps as a result of my minimal use of air conditioning in the car, my Chevy Cavalier posted 29.875 miles per gallon or 7.845 liters per 100 kilometers at QuikTrip.
Spose - I’m Awesome
“Music video by Spose performing I’m Awesome. (C) 2010 Universal Republic Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.”
None could possibly be better, except a
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic version, i.e., a pony music video!
MLP PMV - I’m Awesome
“Original song by Spose - I’m Awesome”
On Tuesday night, I arrived home just before the thunderstorms, while an additional warning also existed for the excessive heat, which the Climate Reality Project would have you to believe is a product of anthropogenic global warming.
U.S. bakes under extreme heat, half of population under heat advisory or warning
“>East of the continental divide, it’s difficult to escape today’s scorching heat. NOAA reported that as of 1 p.m., heat advisories or excessive heat warnings affected 150 million Americans in 23 states.”
“If you don’t like the weather in New England,
go back where you came from.”
Fiancé George Maciver to marry girlfriend with ring from spot they met
“FiancĂ© George Maciver is marrying his girlfriend after making a ring out of gold nuggets from the river where they fell in love.”
After the SureWest Communications store, I went to The Gents Place Men’s Fine Grooming, Hardee’s, and the Mainstreet Credit Union. Following this brief rest, I am now going to pick up an order from Jimmy John’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment