The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, July 8, 2011

As perfect a Thursday 001

As an instigator and procrastinating perfectionist, the ideal does not often become real for me; however, every so often I actually have a really good day. More rare than that is the my desire to talk or write about such a day. I am more than inclined to complain how president One Big Ass Mistake America is so wrong. Okay, Wednesday had also been good.

Previously, when I go to Hy-Vee for some Lean Pockets, the boxes only contain two sandwiches, but Wednesday Sam’s Club had the Hot Pockets boxes with seventeen sandwiches, and then I always have one remaining sandwich. For the monthly meeting for my department, I would be at my place of work for an hour longer than usual, so I bought my lunch to have something more substantial, yet the meeting was only fifteen minutes this time. I had left a sandwich in the freezer in the kitchenette, so Thursday was an occasion when I BUY SAUSAGE for breakfast at QuikTrip.

Notwithstanding Nifer made me aware of ZUG, which I read Wednesday for at least an hour, Tuesday I actually read Equestria Daily, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic news from around the internet compiled into one easy website. Early Thursday, David had been unable to say electronically:
“Conan O’Brien got a huge following after telling NBC could go screw themselves when they decided to put Jay Leno back at his old time after crying about the fact that he was on at 9pm and ah! Ah! Boo! Boo! Then TBS gave Conan his own show that is on from 10-11pm and quite frankly, I wish it wasn’t on at the same time as news. And I was trying to tell you this on your blog but every time I tried to leave a comment, it kept shutting me off line...again.”
I found the related query “Why am I unable to comment on some blogs the last 2 days?” For reasons earlier discussed, I have been reminded of Animation World Network.
Of Ponies and Bronies | AWN | Animation World Network
“The Transformers may be raking in the box office gold and G.I. Joe battled COBRA in the multiplexes, but while those once-upon-the-eighties Hasbro cartoon shows made the leap from TV cartoon to big screen live action, the diminutive equines collectively...”
Twitter / Paramount Pictures: “Wondering what to do this weekend? Take your friends & see #Transformers!!” ... Yes, the film was worth the 3-D up-charge on Sunday, and featured many fine automobiles.
C63 AMG Black Series, official car leaked on the web!
“Finally Revealed C63 AMG Black Series So here is the new C63 black series, I think it looks great, a lot of people have doubted the looks of the car...follow for more!”
Once Michael’s brother asks him to help take down a loan shark who’s been harassing an old friend’s widow on Burn Notice, Suits featured a Ford Mustang and a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG.
Project Spotlight: Coyote 5.0-Powered Ford Ranger Pickup
“Ford never sold a V8 performance Ranger pickup...but they should have. With the new 5.0 Coyote engine out, Ford fans are getting creative as to what they stuff it into, including a brand new Ford Ranger pickup that Ford definitely should have built, if only to send off the Ranger in a big way.”
Thank you, USA Network for facilitating positive interaction among my family. Most of the numbers from my blood test were also in the normal ranges. I have updated my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog.

2 comments:

  1. We'll see in a moment if what I just did worked. Because the one I decided to go with still knocked me off line whenever I tried to post. What I'm doing now is logging on *FROM YOUR* blog...if it works, we'll be able to see in a moment. If it doesn't work, then I will know but you won't, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been successful. I have seen and read your comment. You might also notice that we now have an additional mutual friends on the Facebook.

    ReplyDelete