The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summary of Improv Goals 005

Saturday at 7:00 p.m. is the Robot Parade, my class show, so please come and see the unexpected at the Roving Imp in Bonner Springs!
As often as I do improv each week, one would assume that I would update the summary of my goals for my improv more often, and much time has passed since the last update.
I am in the second season of the Next Big Improv Show, and the last time I so summarized my improv goals was the day of my first performance in the first season of the Next Big Improv Show. The most important work that I have done is having an emotion toward the other player.

Julie, who was teaching the class in the stead of John on Tuesday, commented that although I do angry rants well, I should not make a habit of them. In a subsequent scene with Steve, I found myself beginning to argue, but I stopped, listened, and changed my emotion, and thus the direction of the scene. I have made some progress in steed, and a pony pun.

No comments:

Post a Comment