The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rockin’ the Casbah

This post is so called because of The Clash (see what I did there?) which continues in Washington. I would like to place blame with president One Big Ass Mistake America and ask:
Is Obama a pathological liar? - Washington Times
“In the weird world that is Washington, men and women say things daily, hourly, even minutely, that they know deep down are simply not true. Inside the Beltway, we all call those utterances ‘rhetoric.’ But across the rest of the country, plain ol’ folk call ‘em lies.”
Yesterday evening, my family was watching NCIS upstairs on USA Network, I briefly switched over to ABC to see if they would next be watching Castle, but a prime-time address was airing.
Obama Is Losing the Debt War, and So Is Boehner
“Monday’s dueling addresses on the debt limit indicate not only that Obama is losing the argument for endless deficit spending, but that Boehner is losing too. by Thomas R. Eddlem”
You gotta know, I quickly switched back to Top Gear on BBC America.
George Soros says that America must give up the dollar and accept world currency
“George Soros has changed over time from renegade financier, to kingmaker, to now a spokesman for the coming global order. In the early 1990s Soros nearly bankrupted...”
Right now, my voice might sound horrible, but at least I am self-less. The following song is so dedicated to Soros:
Cee Lo Green - FUCK YOU (Official Video)
“Watch the video for Cee Lo Green’s massive single ‘Fuck You!’, the first single from the brand new album The Lady Killer UK Fans can buy ‘The Lady Killer’ ...”
Although quite exhausted from illness, I should feel better with everything that I bought at CVS. There will be peace in the valley for me, someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment