The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, July 22, 2011

Juneau, Idaho

One of my default tabs in Google Chrome is Pandora, so my listening does not always occur while my Motorola Droid 2 is in the Multimedia Station for DROID by Motorola. Without being completely convinced of the virtues of Pandora One, my listening came with many commercials for Farmers Insurance.
University of Farmers - Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance & Business Insurance
“Get the facts on auto insurance at University of Farmers. Learn more about home, life and business insurance with videos, interactive quizzes and insurance fact sheets.”
I would like to say the following as a character, “This is Customer Care Associate Karen, how may I help y’all today?”
2-D Lovers to World: Yeah, my Girlfriend is a Pillowcase — What’s it to You
“HowStuffWorks.com blogger Josh Clark writes about the Japanese subculture of 2-D lovers.”
David made a correct observation about songs about love, and furthermore:
South Park: Christian Rock Hard - Replace Darling & Baby with Jesus
“Cartman decides that the best way to write music is by taking existing songs and change certain lyrics to ‘Jesus.’”
Wow, I really do not miss driving through the Country Club Plaza at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment