The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, July 10, 2017

Live and let Drive



Trident (yes, I finally nicknamed my car) requires fully synthetic oil which is recommended every 5000 miles, and 50000 was approaching, so I scheduled service for Monday. I bought a new Bayou La Batre, too, after a technician complimented my care.
The Cleveland Show’ was showing after ‘Friends’ on TBS, and I had yet to find anything funny in either program.

Seriously, no one in the lounge was laughing. They did laugh when a woman ent to look for a remote control and quipped, “God help any kids watching this!”

Of course, no one ever could find a remote.
“Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. (Hebrews 13:1-2)”

No comments:

Post a Comment