The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I’m No Stranger to the Rain

This morning, I dreamed about being in two car collisions,
so I was being more careful today.
Lady, why are you going down the middle of the lane and trying to turn short of the concrete island where I happen to be driving?

My presence, I’m sure, is the offense and justifies her haughty and bewildered expression.

Fortunately, the lady stared a bit longer then went on her way with nothing further done or said.
“Do nothing from rivalry or conceit (Philippians 2:3)
but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.”
Daydream by VanillaGhosties
Daydream by VanillaGhosties on DeviantArt
If you think the Honda CrossTour is ugly, and you’d be right, you should see the way it’s being driven ... this guy is no idea how to keep it between two lane markers, seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment