The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, July 2, 2017

On The Doctor Zone Files

On Facebook, Screen Rant asked who among these nine actresses should be cast as a new Batgirl, and I commented, “I’m not sure who any of these ladies are, so who are my choices?”
I can’t remember if I watched much Disney XD before Bennigan introduced me to Star vs. The Forces of Evil.
‘Weird Al’ Yankovic preforms the opening theme and the voice of the titular character in ‘Milo Murphy’s Law’ and an episode titles this post in reference to the season finale for season 10 of ‘Doctor Who’.
“Even youths shall faint and be weary,
and young men shall fall exhausted,
but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles; (Isaiah 40:30-31)
they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”
Vector #725 - Princess Luna #19
Vector #725 - Princess Luna #19 by DashieSparkle on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment