The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Here I Go Again

A fellow worker likes the heavy metal music,
and could sing this with certainty about me,
“You pull me under, to save yourself.”
I confess: Without an explanation or discussion, I quit Tuesday night, and abandoned the crew in the middle of the dinner rush.
I have an inclination to self-dramatise, and have very strong feelings, which on the negative side, can result in outbursts of anger and other emotional outbreaks, so I cry, I pray, and I beg, “Please let me back in, sir. I have to get back to work. I can’t go home and tell my father.”
Chicago Public Schools prom slogan: ‘This Is Are Story’
“It’s hard to deny just how poorly Chicago’s public schools are performing when it hits you in the face. Such is the case with Paul Robeson High School’s 2014 prom theme: ‘This Is Are Story.’”
“2 You forgave the iniquity of your people;
you covered all their sin. Selah. . . . (Psalm 85:2)”
Fluttershy is my favourite
Kiss for mommy by Chib-bee on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment