The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Postscript to Experiment 627

Ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it, so that means that every single day that you see me, that’s on the worst day of my life.”
Is This Experiment Worth Having Your Testicles Squeezed?
“There’s no question that knowledge has value. The question is, how much value does it have? One experiment involved male participants having their testicles squeezed by a strange man. We’ll tell you what they learned from the experiment, and you decide whether it was worth it.”
What I Learned From a Dozen Unsuccessful Job Interviews
“A few months ago, I ran into an old high school classmate at the grocery store, because that’s where ‘adults’ run into each other. We hadn’t communicated in six years, so I found it odd that the first thing I noticed was how professional she looked. There I was in a Forever 21 tank top and pair of …”
“36 I tell you, on the day of judgment people will
give account for every careless word they speak,
37 for by your words you will be justified,
and by your words you will be condemned. (Matthew 12:36-37)”
Once again Celestia doesn’t do any work. Is Luna even doing any work? Yeah it’s been a while!
The Royal Princess Cleaning Brigade by johnjoseco on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment