The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Unfamiliar ceiling

Likely I will refer again to Egocentric Universe: Waxing and waning Nostalgia tomorrow, and the second episode from Neon Genesis Evangelion has the same name as this post.
Eren‘gellion
! (?) Mikasa | lala [pixiv]
“Please keep in mind, I reserve the right to return home for items as I need.”
My sister simply responded, “Whatever.” As I awake this morning, I look at the popcorn stucco of the ceiling in the home where I am house-sitting, and feel like Ikari Shinji.
VIDEO: ‘Persona Q’ Trailers Cover Personas and the School Infirmary
“Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth hits Nintendo 3DS in Japan this week, so there's still a little bit of time left for Atlus to squeeze in more trailers. The first takes a look at Personas, from collecting and leveling to fusing them. After that we pay a visit to the school infirmary, where players …”
“22 A stingy man hastens after wealth (Proverbs 28:22)
and does not know that poverty will come upon him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment