The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, March 29, 2010

Mobile e-mail?

Mobile e-mail is not a foreign concept to me, but also not a forgone conclusion. Just because I have a messaging phone does not mean that I am using all capabilities of the device. With Verizon Wireless™ as my carrier, some of these capabilities require applications that come with added monthly subscription charges, so I have to be a little wary.

G.P.S. navigation, mobile e-mail, and mobile chat are all available by installing or enabling an application. The agreement for mobile e-mail, to which I just agreed, has a five-dollar monthly charge in addition to data charges; these data charges may be in excess of my rate plan. My data plan will now need some review.

About 56 minutes ago Christopher Hurt just configured mobile e-mail on his mobile phone. Little does he realize the fortune this decision might cost.

I will likely be able to bear a slightly higher bill for my phone per month. I made some changes to my plans with my cable provider, SureWest; thus saving me nearly fifty dollars per month.

I also have enabled mobile e-mail because I forgot to check one of my e-mail accounts for a week, and this week missed a message that Project Improv rehearsal was changed. Well I shall not make that mistake again, like your girlfriend, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment