The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Postscript to Experiment 001

I am composing another post with the title Postscript to Experiment, although this post is not following up with the post from yesterday. This post follows up with some of my status updates on Facebook, which were inspired by the words that I am sometimes required to enter in order to post external links to my profile.

Quotes were used the first time; March 12 at 12:49 p.m. Christopher Hurt wonders if he perpetuates "stale zaniness"?

The subject was changed from it to he; Monday at 12:45 p.m. Christopher Hurt abruptly wonders who he thinks he is.

The words made sense beside each other; Yesterday at 12:02 p.m. Christopher Hurt is not sure what makes this day distinct. Sunshine and high of 73 degrees Fahrenheit made yesterday distinct.

Although the words were not used a status update, I learned something about another culture; 2 hours ago Christopher Hurt reminds you to follow up with the milagaros you create.

When stating that I have updated my blog, the security words will likely inspire another status update, like your girlfriend.

The security words are serious this time and caused me to reminisce about a segment of the first episode of Robot Chicken by Seth Green, where Optimus Prime Dies of Prostate Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment