The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, March 22, 2010

Postscript to Experiment 000

When I titled this post, "Postscript to Experiment", I was not making a reference to H.G. Wells in Love: Postscript to an Experiment in Autobiography, but rather a line of dialogue in the animated TV series Back to the Future, airing 1991-1993 on CBS on Saturday mornings.

I am referring to Christopher Lloyd specifically uttering, "Postscript to Experiment," once while reprising his role of Dr. Emmett Brown during the live-action segments of the TV series, which also featured science demonstrations by Bill Nye. The same Bill Nye who later hosted Bill Nye, the Science Guy, which began airing in syndication in 1993. I now see the need to reminisce about Back to the Future some time, whether the post would be about the film franchise, the TV series, or both.

Enough digression on this point, this post is a follow-up with my post yesterday about the passage of the health care bill in the US House. I admit that a good portion of my comments come from pure partisan-fueled hatred. Just moments ago, a friend on Facebook invited me to become a fan of Knowing Your Legal Rights. Pre Paid Legal Services Inc is something I may consider.

Enough digression on that point, this post is meant to comment on the passage of the health care bill in the US House, and what I am considering in response. I have much to consider, and I am not sure what actions to take.

I have read from NPR, "At least 12 state attorneys general plan to challenge the health care bill." I fully support this effort, because I am opposed to "a government mandate to buy health coverage," as again evidenced my post yesterday.

My mother first heard about the lawsuits on Fox News. Living obliviously, I was not aware of that news until she told me. Whether my mother should or should not be using Fox News as her primary news source and whether by proxy I should or should not be using Fox News as my primary news source are subjects to debate.

I might consider a health savings account. Take from that what you will, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment