The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Where is a Consoling

My father bought my mother home from the hospital yesterday, and she has plenty of new challenges, as well as new medications and new medical devices to understand, so today I am providing moral support as well as a helping hand (e.g., shopping for incidental items, like lunch).
Fazoli’s
“OUR VALUES:
  • Great Guest Service is what we do. 
  • People come first. 
  • Integrity is everything. 
  • Teamwork makes the difference. 
  • Pursuit of Excellence is never-ending.”
Bring the beat back 009 recalls where I was among users who could not access WordPress when the layout of the site changed on Wednesday, August 22. More recently, Reader no longer shows posts from my favorite blogs, Memebase and My Little Brony, and I can find no code to embed any image.
Celestia and Luna went to Sisterhooves to WIN
They’re All Important Questions, to be Fair
Click for all your memes. (Share this post and spread the meme!)”
“Where is a consoling,” is how Android Voice Search heard me.
Next time, I will ask, “Where is the nearest Fazoli’s?”
Contractor proceeded from west to east to install the street lights

No comments:

Post a Comment