The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Have Suzumiya Haruhi, will travel 007

August 20, classes began at The University of Kansas, where two friends attend, and at Johnson County Community College, where I work. The following Friday, Aug. 24, was Campus Kickoff, the Anime Club of JCCC, with whom I saw a special screening of Marvel’s Avengers at the Cinemark 20 on Labor Day, had a table, and I stopped long enough to ask where the meeting was the following week. 1984 Cadillac Seville parked outside Cinemark 20 on Labor Day

From Crunchyroll, I finally bought the first season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya on DVD, and I have twice shown my willingness to travel, although both times have been to a movie theater that is only a mile from home. This year, the first meeting was last Wednesday, August 29, and Doug Patterson, “space physicist, gambler, motorsports nut, and hack photographer (xorpheous on Twitter),” is also adviser to the Anime Club and was present. Wednesday I had an inner-department meeting, which was scheduled to end within a half hour of the club meeting, yet did not last the entire hour.
There really is such a thing as a champagne supernova
“And yes, it was named after the Oasis song. This is a special, mysterious kind of stellar explosion that shouldn’t, technically, exist. Learn all about the strange supernova, that was cause for such celebration that it was christened, both literally and figuratively, with champagne. Here’s how...”
Please note that alcohol is prohibited on the College campus, and would not be involved in any activity of the Club. Since I now know where the Club will be having meetings, I plan to be there twice a week, although my making the meetings on Fridays may be a challenge, because I generally have to leave for Lawrence sooner than 6:00 p.m. Last Friday, I was running errands with Denton, yet we also took part in Endless Shrimp at Red Lobster.
I Get Around - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“‘I Get Around’ is a song written by Brian Wilson and Mike Love for The Beach Boys. The song features Love on lead vocal for the verse, and Wilson for the chorus. It is noteworthy for its back-to-front structure—it starts with a chorus and has two short verses. It was a single which was released in …”
Oh, everyone who was at the meeting last Wednesday gave an introduction, “I’m Chris Hurt. I’m also a JCCC Alumnist, graduated in 2004. I have worked here for fourteen years, and I have no ambition in life,” which caused a ruckus and applause. Yes, I am going to fit in just fine. I have updated my shallow and pedantic blog, 007.

No comments:

Post a Comment