The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

that‘s my starting issue 019


Construction alert: Lane, ramp and roadway closures
on eastbound I-435 at I-35 Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Scoots, Start the Timer
Source: Bronies via Scoots, Start the Timer by *Equinox23 on deviantART
“From the Kansas Department of Transportation: Several lane, ramp and roadway closures are scheduled for eastbound I-435 and I-35 on Thursday and Friday, Sept. 27 and 28, to set girders for the Quivira Road bridge over I-435.

The closures include a full overnight closure of all lanes of eastbound I-435 at I-35 both Thursday and Friday nights.
Black Widow Thigh High 6246 Leg Avenue
Source: LingerieDiva.com
  • Short-term lane closure: The right lane of eastbound I-435 at Quivira Road will be closed for setting bridge girders between 8 and 10 p.m. Thursday and Friday, Sept. 27 and 28. Project work is scheduled to be completed on Friday, Sept. 28.
  • Overnight ramp closure: Northbound and southbound I-35 to eastbound I-435 ramps will be closed for setting bridge girders overnight beginning at9:30 p.m. and reopening at 5 a.m. the next morning on both Thursday and Friday, Sept. 27 and 28. Project work is scheduled to be completed on Saturday, Sept. 29.
  • Overnight full roadway closure: All lanes of eastbound I-435 at I-35 will be closed for setting bridge girders overnight beginning at10 p.m. and reopening at 5 a.m. the next morning on both Thursday and Friday, Sept. 27 and 28. Project work is scheduled to be completed on Saturday, Sept. 29.
These mushroom and star tattoos on her calves are relevant to my interests
Source: This [markp.com photography]
is relevant to my interests. (J-List)
Advance message boards will alert traffic to the lane and ramp closures and to the marked detours.

Drivers should expect major delays and will need to use alternate routes during the lane and ramp closures. Updated daily traffic information for this project can be viewed online here.”
As if the light for the new street lamp was enough for me to have trouble sleeping last night, my mother called me at one this morning to say that her dietician says that she can have diet orange soda once and while. Mother requests that I bring some on my next visit.

I did not sleep well last night at all, and today at work was so busy and stressful that I did not go to Anime Club after Talk of the Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment