The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, September 24, 2012

Celebratory note 034

E.J. Becker opened Kansas City’s Morning News, “The Kansas City Chiefs run, and kick, and kick, and kick their way to victory.” The words of the immortal Bleedman at Snafu-Comics notwithstanding, yesterday had too little time and too much awesome for me to have written about everything that happened.
You know you're having a good weekend when you're too lazy to even update your Facebook page.
Source: Garfield
“Guess we didn’t have anything to say yesterday so come talk to us in the forums, maybe we’ll have something to say there.”
This morning, scratching noises in my room woke me up. For a half hour, I tried to return to sleep, but I had tried enough by five in the morning, an hour before my alarm.
“One of the biggest benefits of being an entrepreneur in my mind is freedom. Our time is our own. We determine when we ‘work’ and when we don’t, what we do and what we don’t do. All of us have high energy days in which we feel motivated and driven and days in which we don’t.”
Punctuation : Grammar Girl :: Quick and Dirty Tips
National Punctuation Day
SweetJack, now that’s a really great deal ♪
Because the Kansas City Royals won one on Friday,
I saved fifty per cent when I ordered from Papa John’s Pizza on Saturday.
I visited my mother on Saturday, and her condition has not changed from You can walk or deny 021, yet a friend in the improv community had an emergency, and to have one of the following on Friday. He is now resting, awake, and recovering his strength.
Aortic dissection - MayoClinic.com
“Aortic dissection — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment, prevention of this serious circulatory problem.”
Two months ago, the mother of my friend David passed away, and David has been looking to sell her car, a blue, 2000 Chevy Malibu sedan. He had a lead, which did not pan out, but my sister Kim has been having no luck with her 1994 Buick Century, and had been looking for something different. I first floated the idea of my mentioning the car to my father two weeks ago, but until we talked on our commute back from Lawrence on Friday, I had forgotten about it. Finally, I remembered when David sent me a text message, and David agreed to bring by the car on Sunday. My father is making arrangements to purchase the car today.

No comments:

Post a Comment