The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, September 7, 2012

As perfect a Thursday 006

“For many of these delegates this was the most horrific experience of their lives. Sadly, not all of them made it through this experience... and they will be sorely missed.”
OK OK OK, the ideal does not often become real for me most times; however, any post with this title indicates every so often that I have had a really good day, and I meant to write a post about Thursday, August 16, but a celebratory note was more in order that day. Yesterday, around 10:00 a.m., work became very busy, yet I was able to check out notebook computers to the faculty despite a micro-crisis with the number of available units. While I found myself confused and sometimes rushed, I remained calm.
10 Ways To Build Confidence When Facing a Storm - Forbes
“One of my favorite movie scenes of all time is the birthday day speech given by Edmond Dantes to Albert in The Count of Monte Cristo. Unknown to Albert, this friend of his, Edmond Datnes is actually his father giving him some of the BEST advice any of us can learn. Here’s [...]”
Quivira Road ramp to westbound I-435 now open
If you don't follow Doctor Who OR didn't catch the Series Six premiere this weekend this comic with Pinkie Pie and a Dalek won't make a lot of sense
EGGS! by *PixelKitties on deviantART
“The Quivira Road to westbound I-435 ramp opened to unrestricted traffic on Wednesday afternoon.

The Quivira Road ramp to eastbound I-435 remains closed. Construction on the ramp is scheduled to be completed in November, weather permitting.

Drivers who have crossed I-435 on Quivira Road may have noticed the tunnel to nowhere on the east side of the bridge. That tunnel will run under the Quivira Road ramp to eastbound 435, and will channel traffic to southbound U.S. 69.

To see a video simulation of the completed eastbound 435 to southbound 69 construction, click here. The link is to a Windows Media Video (WMV) file.”
Thursday afternoon, during my nap I listened to some electronic dance music on Pandora, which is really quite soothing, and an ad for Lexus that allowed me to modify the music; I first chose that I would like more synth, then more mellow, and harmonic.
Women in high school are apparently more flexible in their desires to give oral sex to men than any other time; Tyler for the win
Source: Fleur De Lis (Friendship is Magic)
Why Dating Is Ultimately Better In Your 30s
“You do have to try harder than you did in your 20s, but the rewards are greater. Women are more flexible in their desires than men, study suggests.”
In Egocentric Universe: Whirlwind weekend 009, I did not go to the shows at the Ecumenical Christian Ministries building in Lawrence last Friday, nor to rehearsal at the home of John on Sunday. On Thursdays, John is temporarily holding workshops at the Roving Imp’s Curiosity Shoppe, instead I went with my friends Denton and Big Joe to see 2016: Obama’s America instead of hearing him speak live, the speech’s later playing inaudibly on the TV behind us at the CiCi’s Pizza notwithstanding.
Obama, ‘Help Us Destroy Jesus And Start A New Age Of Liberal Darkness’
“CHARLOTTE, NC—With the savage roar of the heathen Democratic horde rising all around him, President Barack Obama delivered an incendiary speech to close his party’s national convention Thursday night, commanding the ultra-progressive minions in...”
I am today in all of the Roving Imp sets! Here are directions on Bing, if take you K-10. Because John has a prior set at the Kansas City improv Festival, our show will start an hour later, at 9:00 p.m. at the ECM at KU in Lawrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment