The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, September 27, 2012

One Day at a Time

The smile on E.J. Becker could be heard, “It’s 7:20 on Kansas City’s Morning News,” and at the office, my manager continued in her light mood, “There’s doughnuts, and I’m glad you all came back today!” Levity is appreciated, especially after the busy and crazy day that we all had yesterday. I also slept better last night.
Almost fully awake Applejack
For the record, whether or not this blog will be readable to archeologists in two hundred years, I thought of the title of this post independently of that tweet from my friend, because I really do have to take life one day at a time right now. Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the strong language that will soon appear.
While I was at home napping, the oncologist yesterday told my family
that the liver cancer in my mother was aggressive and fast-moving.
Panamera Sport Turismo revealed
Actress Bonnie Franklin Diagnosed With Cancer
“Former One Day at a Time star Bonnie Franklin has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, according to USA Today, citing a family spokesperson. The 68-year-old actress is undergoing treatment.”
David once asked, “Just out of curiosity, [on your current mix CD] are any of those songs covers? Or do some of them just have the same title as other songs?
Tonight, Tonight, Tonight,’ for example.”
Bentley’s new Conti GT3 racer
Cristy Lane version - One Day at a Time (song) - Wikipedia
“‘One Day at a Time’ became best known among country fans when recorded by American country gospel singer Cristy Lane. Lane had started enjoying mainstream success in the late 1970s through the release of several secular hits, including ‘Let Me Down Easy’ and ‘Simple Little Words.’ In 1979, Lane recorded…”
The above is a favorite song of my mother,
and we are all taking this one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment