The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Everything is still the Same

Back in my day, KUDL was in the middle of the FM band, they pronounced the name, “Cuddle,” and played light rock music. Many of those songs remain with me to this day; I would sometimes listen all night long to just calm myself to sleep; today electronic dance music on Pandora is really quite soothing to me. Once only on the AM band, KMBZ now broadcasts on that frequency, where I hear Kansas City’s Morning News.
 Great moments in Vocaloid photography
Source: Great moments in Vocaloid photography. (J-List)
Happy Fifth Birthday To Hatsune Miku!
Hatsune Miku gets her name from combining Hatsu (初, first), Ne (音, sound), and Miku (ミク, future). The cute synthesized voice software package, created by sampling Saki Fujita’s singing, was the first Japanese Vocaloid2 in the Vocaloid2 Character Vocal Series, released August 31, 2007.”
I would like to say, “The girl is like a sunburn,” yet I have no experiences with either virtual women, or Japanese women, or virtual Japanese women. And inclined towards pessimism, I do not even try dating, so I often feel a sense of personal isolation from others, “Everything is still the same.”
Peak of success: 1976–1987 - Bob Seger - Wikipedia
“Seger finally achieved his commercial breakthrough with his October 1976 album Night Moves. The title song ‘Night Moves’ was a highly evocative, nostalgic, time-spanning tale that was not only critically praised, but became a #4 hit single on the Billboard pop singles chart as well as …”
Wikipedia, if I truly wanted to know about Bob Seger in depth, then I should have taken some time to ask David Rushing, the free encyclopedia of Classic rock. Instead of the shows at the Ecumenical Christian Ministries building in Lawrence on Friday, August 31, I had planned to be at the Uptown Arts Bar to experience the jazz of MBIRD, “many of us saw a good, soaking rain from the remnants of Hurricane Isaac on Friday,” so I remained at the home of Denton; he, Hannah, Joshuaa and I played Nintendo-branded Monopoly that Josh brought, and had more fun than Rush Limbaugh on the EIB Network.

1 comment:

  1. Ironically enough, Bob Seger was what I played going out to the show Friday night.

    ReplyDelete