The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, September 16, 2012

MBH - my brain hurts 026

A nice feature of WordPress is the ability to ‘copy a post,’ which is rather helpful from a standpoint of composition, and to keep the number in any series correct. I speak about something other than the political or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in Egocentric Universe: Bring the beat back 004; I now recall the words of the immortal Bleedmanwho publishes, “comics based on movies, games, music, and pop culture,” at Snafu-Comics:
“Guess we didn’t have anything to say yesterday so come talk to us in the forums, maybe we’ll have something to say there.”
The situation is that I do not have more in mind to post, and afternoon naps make fools of us, and I have a limited amount of time before we commute to rehearsal at the home of John. As sycophants, the media continues to lie for this president, and while I have no time by which to today indulge in my thoughts. Your girlfriend, flexible in her desires to give oral sex to men, mouths a microphone.
Source: BroBible

No comments:

Post a Comment