The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Peanut Butter Cup Sprinkled Brownies

While “Cursing is Healthy For You,” something that Yosemite Sam might say (e.g., Curse of The Ancients), instead of something that Jon Stewart might say at the Emmys, is generally preferred in mixed company. My blog has had a post or two laden with expletives, which I generally disclaim, and some days you just have to say, “Peanut Butter Cup Sprinkled Brownies!”
Applejack as Blondie, from The Good The Bad and The Ugly
Source: Bronies via Blondie... My Little Pony by ~andypriceart on deviantART
Packers Lash Out On Twitter After Loss
“Not surprisingly, the Green Bay Packers are not very happy with the NFL or its replacement referees. Perhaps no member of the Pack was more upset than guard T.J. Lang, who went on a profane Twitter rant after the Packers were defeated by a controversial Seahawks’ touchdown on the final play on Monday...”
Yesterday, my father called me about the results from the biopsy that my mother had last week. My mother has been diagnosed with liver cancer, yet I have hope, because we are early in the diagnostic process.

No comments:

Post a Comment