The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Whirlwind weekend 010

The Hub showed The Transformers: The Movie, which was the last thing that I watched before I went to sleep last night, and Transformers Prime featured some items from the mythos that have not been seen since Transformers: Unicron Trilogy!
Each picture is a line of Katy Perry's Last Friday Night
Last Friday Night by *johnjoseco on deviantART
The American Royal
“The American Royal Association, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corporation and Kansas Citys longest running show, has been a Kansas City tradition since 1899. During September, October and November, more than 250,000 people attend the American Royal.”
OK OK OK, I had more in mind to post,
but must soon be on my way to a rodeo,
to which Denton was provided tickets.
Instead of the Roving Imp, I saw a show at ComedyCity.my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Watch Your Dubstep
see more My Little Brony

No comments:

Post a Comment