The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Our refined Rarity

Invariably, our seeing 2016: Obama’s America led to a political discussion, to which Joe remarked, “You're an odd duck,” thus I am clearly a Rarity.
Rarity

Bar food [is] taken to the next level,” KC drinker says about the 75th Street Brewery, where I frequent on Tuesdays, and Rachel in the bar area is always a truly excellent server; however, without leaving my car I had lately received better service from restaurants than by those that I have actually entered the building: Talk of the Town Grill & Bar, CiCi’s Pizza, and Perkins Restaurant & Bakery have all disappointed me...
What if I told you...  “The Ticket Master,” “Suited For Success,” and “The Best Night Ever.” were a story arc in the first season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?
Noon, and I am finally awake.
In the freezer, options for lunch are no inspiration,
What to do, what to do?”
For the Grand Galloping Gala, an annual royal ball attended primarily by high-class ponies, our refined, human Rarity wears a traditionally full-skirted gown reaching at least to the ankles, made of luxurious fabric, delicately and exotically trimmed.
Galararity by ~Tannanana on deviantART
Jay Leno agreed to give up 50 percent of his salary -- or $15 million -- in order to reduce layoffs at The Tonight Show, a NBC Universal spokesperson told CNN. A source ‘with direct knowledge of the situation’ told CNN last month that NBC has already laid...”
OK OK OK, according to rules of etiquette, if I was to expect my sister to prepare something for me for luncheon, then I should have made a request to her, as my mother had; actually quite moody and emotionally vulnerable, I instead silently sulked away to Wendy’s.
Message from Rarity - BlackGryph0n
“Not to worry dears, I’ll create a proper meme soon enough. Just allow a moment to brainstorm. XOXO, ~Rarity Voiced by a friend. New meme from Rarity coming ...”
Inclined towards pessimism, I feel hurt when others fail to show their appreciation of my efforts. No one, whom I specially invited through an e-mail message, last night came to my shows at the Ecumenical Christian Ministries building in Lawrence. I could be seen as a hypocrite, because I had regrettably to turn down invitations to the Kansas City Improv Festival. My finances are as much an experiment as this blog.
Emotional instability results in financial insecurity, because my emotions are so closely aligned to my material situation and fluctuations in my financial position
Source: When I’m good. I’m good, when I’m evil. I’m better

No comments:

Post a Comment