The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Humor vampirism 010

Our friend Paul built and ignited the fire, yet my reference to the following song was burked, until I actually sang, “Laura didn’t start the fire.”
 As a musician pony Lyra might have a delightful vocal. I wish I could see her singing.
We Didn’t Start the Fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“‘We Didn’t Start the Fire’ is a song by Billy Joel. Its lyrics are made of rapid-fire brief allusions to over a hundred headline events between March 1949 (Joel was born on May 9 of that year) and 1989, when the song was released on his album Storm Front. The song was a number-one hit in the US.”
“We are going to eat out today, so you will need to provide lunch for yourself.”
OK OK OK, I realized that my money has to stretch across three weekends, so I have to conserve more, yet I ordered from Papa John’s Pizza, where I saved half because the Kansas City Royals won one on yesterday, and this image’s something that... Catherine eating pizza
Source: Catherine eating pizza. This is oddly arousing. (J-List)

No comments:

Post a Comment