The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, September 10, 2012

see what I did there 007

Check out Vibe, the new coffee kiosk in CLB
Apparently there's a character called Applejack in the show, I haven't noticed her before. I finished this in 4 hours, I was in a rush and I ended using
Source: Apple Jack via A background pony by =ponyKillerX on deviantART
“Tired of walking all the way to the Commons building or Carlsen Center for your caffeine needs?

JCCC dining services has a solution for you: Vibe, a new coffee kiosk on the second floor of the CLB.

The kiosk is open 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, and serves coffee, espresso drinks, pastries, cookies and sandwiches..”
Florida pizza shop owner power-lifts Obama
“Florida pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer says literally lifted President Barack Obama a solid foot off the ground in a bear hug during an unscripted stop at his Fort Pierce, Florida store. Literally. So what did the Secret Service think about Van Duzer — a registered Republican who says he’ll vote …”
I have updated my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment