The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pipsqueak really, truly is unintentional Magic

The desire to fulfill personal ambitions may cause much frustration in my life,
as often successful operation of the Facebook mobile app will be thwarted,
probably because of my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone.
Little information was successfully sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
Source: Pipsqueak (Friendship is Magic)
I don’t really get Pipsqueak (Friendship is Magic), which one would reason to be dedicated to Pipsqueak or Pip, “a young Earth pony from Trottingham who dressed up as a pirate for Nightmare Night,” yet the page posts antithetically to that character, and I can not look away.
In truth, I had to restart my Samsung Mobile twice before I could successfully use Facebook on Verizon Wireless 4G LTE, and nearly thirty minutes elapsed.
Ron Paul quotes: John 8:32 - 21st Century King James Version
Source: Pipsqueak (Friendship is Magic)
A newbie’s thoughts on the ‘like’ button
“I have noticed a trend lately — people hating on the ‘Like’ button. Like, whaaa? What pretentious stick lodged its way so high up there that you feel the need to hate on such a ...”
Like the main administrators of many pages related to My Little Pony:
Friendship is Magic
, the main administrator of Pipsqueak (Friendship is Magic)
also rants about the gain and loss of ‘likes’ in bare-knuckled,
unvarnished, and all capital letters and repeated images.
The Pirate Pipsqueak thanks you for all your comments in advance with bare-knuckled, unvarnished, and capital letters
Pipsqueak: The Pirate by ~averagedraw on deviantART
Feminist in High Heels
“I confess: I love shoes.  Especially when they’re high.  Until they wore out, my go-to faves were a pair of black leather ankle boots with dangerously high heels. They were actually pretty comfortable...”
“I couldn’t come up with a good title for this article at first. I kept coming up with ‘Fucking Hell: This Again?’, or ‘Seriously Guys, Grow The Fuck Up’, or [...]”
“The definitive argument against same-sex marriage. If you do not see the sense, the intelligence, the REASON in this, then you are truly ignorant.”
I have updated my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog.

Source: Pipsqueak (Friendship is Magic)

No comments:

Post a Comment