The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Everfree Northwest

Electronic dance music on Pandora was really quite soothing to me this morning; I briefly awoke around the same time yesterday. Later, I listened to Kansas City’s Morning News on KMBZ, “traffic and weather every ten minutes on the nines,” and learned that a traveling convention for fans of the horror genre, Crypticon, was happening this weekend.
From Politics To Pestilence: Everything Is Earlier : NPR
“The seasons are showing up sooner, and girls are developing earlier. We get financial information earlier, and McDonald’s just announced its serving breakfast earlier. What effect will all this earliness ultimately have on our culture? It’s too early to tell.”
I have gone to Planet Comicon, “Kansas City’s largest pop culture and comic book convention,” once or twice, yet I have never went out of town for any convention.
Everfree 2012 was held the weekend of 17-19 August
Source: Everfree Northwest via Everfree Dash by *CosmicUnicorn on deviantART
Everfree 2012 - A My Little Pony Convention
A Pacific-Northwest convention for fans of My Little Pony and all things related. Featuring special guests, panels, and activities for all ages.”
Like in Egocentric Universe: The SEMA Show, 2011, I felt compelled to write about an event of import for both the nation and bronies. Nonetheless, I missed the party.
All the ponies made for Everfree Northwest make... The Great EFNW Pony Army!
Source: Shining Armor (Friendship Is Magic) via The Great EFNW Pony Army!
by *OtakuSquirrel on deviantART
“The timing couldn't have been better, really. Three days after my final recap of the second season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment