The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

YBH - your brain hurts 010

Last night, I had the idea to go to bed early, and I should have done so, but no image is going to automatically acquire and re-size itself for my post on Everfree Northwest.
High School Daze: The Perils Of Sacrificing Sleep For Late-Night Studying
“A new study finds that when teens don't get the sleep they need on a given night, the next day all kinds of things can go poorly. The study builds on a body of evidence that finds sleep and learning are inextricably linked.”
Besides Ann Tissa Peyton, who could also anticipate after five in the morning that I would have no sleep, of which I lost about an hour. In Egocentric Universe: I missed the party 007, I mentioned another change in my schedule, and Monday is my shortest day at work, an opportunity to hear another program on KMBZ other than Kansas City’s Morning News. In the afternoon, Scott Parks co-hosts Radioactive, and after interviews tells his guests to be good, to which I will refer later.

“All right, guys, uh, listen. This is a blues riff in ‘B,’
watch me for the changes, and try and keep up...”
My Little Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Source: Madoka Magika x My Little Pony. Like/dislike? (J-List)
Todd Akin to appear on Piers Morgan’s show tonight, or maybe not - Hot Air
“He’s the biggest name of the day. He’s the man everyone is talking about. And tonight, he’s on with Piers Morgan Tonight.”
OK OK OK, I shared one, one political thing (ah, ah, ah) on Facebook.
Get The Facts - Microsoft Virtualization and Cloud
“Microsoft’s marketing fluff around Hyper-V falls short of reality. VMware vSphere is the undisputed leader with the most proven virtualization and cloud solutions.”
Is it that obvious that I have become a little punchy after some Minute Maid?
“Dear Freshman English Class Going Around The Room And Saying A Little Bit About Themselves, My girlfriend and I just moved out of our old apartment. We’re sure we cleaned it thoroughly, but our landlord called it ‘filthy.’ He’s ...”
Twitter / Carl B.: “Hey OWS! Get a job[,] dumb dirty hippies!!
I pull myself up by my own bootstraps!
I fence counterfit blu-rays = no govt handoutz! #entrapanooer
President Eisenhower was the last fiscal conservative
Two-term governor, GARY JOHNSON, You ARE Libertarian!”
Libertarians say ‘let Gary Johnson debate’ | Twitchy
“Wouldn’t it be nice to see another POV in the presidential debates in October? #LetGaryJohnsonDebate. @GovGaryJohnson Let’s Twitter bomb.”
Memorable quotes on IMDb: Pretty Woman (1990) -
“Just how obscene [...] are we talking about here?”
Miku and Luka are sharing a chocolate kiss
Source: Moe chocolate kiss sharing. Let’s Twitter bomb.
Let’s chocolate game!! - J-List Tumblr
“Republican Senate candidate and House member Todd Akin (R-MO), who is running against Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO), said this during an interview with a local ...”
 Mr. Hollister continues, “Profane or really offensive?”
Romney campaign stops amid antics
Source: Townhall.com
“WASHINGTON—In the wake of last weekend’s highly controversial comments from Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO), top Republican officials condemned the congressman’s statements Monday, calling them a black mark on the party’s otherwise flawless ...”
Edward Lewis replies, “Really offensive, via Pipsqueak (Friendship is Magic).”
Pregnant Woman Relieved To Learn Her Rape Was Illegitimate - The Onion
“LITCHFIELD, CT—Though she was initially upset following the brutal sexual assault last month that left her pregnant, victim Martha Byars told reporters she was relieved Sunday to learn from Rep. ...”
 Mr. Hollister remarks, “I like him so much.” 
David Letterman - Kevin Yoder Top Ten
“‘Top Ten Congressman Kevin Yoder Excuses’ from August 20, 2012.”
... YBH - your brain hurts, especially after Parks had previously told Yoder to be good (see what I did there?). I have updated my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment