The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 4, 2012

A just Cause

After the shows at the Ecumenical Christian Ministries building in Lawrence last night, John, Shannon, David and I went to a Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, where we remained until midnight. Around one thirty in the morning, I arrived home. Egocentric Universe: Postscript to Experiment 027 was soon published, I played on Facebook and went to bed at two thirty with a commitment from Thursday to early Saturday help the campaign for Jim Denning at nine in the morning. I slept until eight in the morning.

The walk went well and I took a nap until a little after four in the afternoon,
about an hour before the start of The ‘Best Of’ Pretty.Funny. at ComedyCity.
The 'Best Of' Pretty.Funny.
Follow the link to read my comment about the Pretty Funny show.

No comments:

Post a Comment