The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

He is thirty-four!

For me, personally, my birthday is just another day,
My-My life tends that way now,” and the following is from Futurama.internet memes - Just Sing Along
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!
Melllvar’s Mother: Melllvar! Dinner time!
Melllvar: Aw, but Mom, I’m playing with my collectibles!
Melllvar’s Mother: Now! (Melllvar groans and disappears)
Fry: All this time we thought he was a powerful super-being,
yet he was just a child.
Melllvar's Mother: He’s not a child, he’s 34!
The first of K.C. Hopps, Ltd. Restaurants & Breweries to which I ever paid a visit was Barley’s Brewhaus on 119th Street when Seinfeld had its final episode. More recently, I frequent the 75th Street Brewery, where KC drinker says, “Bar food [is] taken to the next level,” and Rachel in the bar area is always a truly excellent server and recommended this promotion, which in turn entitled me a free dessert.
High Resolution Map of Equestria
Source: Bronies via Hi Resolution Equestria Map by *PixelKitties on deviantART
KC Hopps Ltd » Guest Rewards
“K.C. Hopps, Ltd. believes that great taste should be rewarded. Introducing the Guest Rewards Program – where loyalty and great taste in food and drink are rewarded with points that can be used towards free food and beverages! You will also be eligible for special discounts that are exclusively for …”
Different from Monday, yet on the same album,
another song by Sheryl Crow reminds me,
It’s impossible to be unhappy in a poncho.”

No comments:

Post a Comment