The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Need to read again 026

Candidates are against automatic pay raises, a new courthouse
“Four candidates are vying for two spots in the Tuesday primary for the Johnson County Commission’s 3rd District.”
GOP Trying To Keep Elderly Voting Base Alive Until November
“Republicans are reminding seniors to take their blood pressure medication, hoping they won’t die before voting on Election Day.”
Futurama continues, “The very instant I became old.”
Voter ID rules protect seniors, minorities from fraudsters, says new study
“Criminal justice data shows that blacks and poor people are the most common victims of voter fraud and are the greatest beneficiaries of voter identification rules, according to a new study.”
I was not kind to myself in Egocentric Universe: You can walk or deny 019 when I agreed with Sandi Krakowski about the definition of a loser.
5 Ways to Keep Your Words from Sabotaging Your Success
“Success often comes to those who know what to say, when to say it and how to say it.”
“With the success of Curiosity everyone is calling for manned missions to Mars by 2030, but I take the opposite view – let’s do more sophisticated robot missions. Is having some people ...”
 Oh my, after my nap and visit to the 75th Street Brewery, I have no time by which to update my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog as thoroughly as I would like. I have a watch party to attend at the headquarters of the campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment