The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Postscript to Experiment 028

When I feel so uninspired, “News of the Day” is like an episode in an anime series that is not part of an arc of story; I have sometimes mentioned construction along Quivira Road, which I have avoided, because I use the entrance which should be used.
Just another pile of dirt in Merriam, nothing to see.
Suits, Season 2 - Back This January
“With all this season’s twists and turns, what could possibly happen next? This January, tune-in for all new episodes of Suits, only on USA Network!”
Construction on my own block can however not be avoided. Egocentric Universe: Postscript to Experiment 026 and Postscript to Experiment 027 picture my block at various stages. Yesterday the contractor completed the asphalt work, which proceeded from west to east and only the street lights remain to be installed.
The contractor completed the asphalt work on our driveway

No comments:

Post a Comment