The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Oh My Gosh 012

Whom I attempt to see at least once a week and from whom I live just three miles, my best friend from high school introduced me to improvised comedy and drama eleven years ago. Jack Shedd has known Denton longer than I, coined the name of Denton’s first improv troupe, “Betty Ford’s First Project,” and noted that making connections inside scenes was the forté of Christopher Hurt (i.e., my forté).
“This is absolutely incredible. Molecular biologists at USC have captured video footage of a neuron so finely detailed, you can actually observe the transport of individual proteins throughout the cell’s structure, offering them an unprecedented look at how neurons restore themselves on ...”
Yes, I enjoy bringing thoughts, people or places into connection, and I am in truth less like Rarity or Pinkie Pie and more like Ditsy Doo (Derpy Hooves), a Pegasus like the source of this story and who does love to DERP like this airline.
This is my Derpy SMEEL, there are many like it, but this one is mine. Also, my muffin background is cash
Source: Bronies via Derpy SMEEL by *arcticjuniper on deviantART
‘Cock-up’ at D/FW Airport left passengers stranded by Sarah Blaskovich
“There are a few really important things that you don’t want to happen while on a plane, and ...”
While I am inclined towards reasoning, intelligent pursuits (among which let us hope this blog is one), and working in the realms of ideas, to project my ideas and personality into my environment can be difficult for me, believe it or not.
“This is a MUST WATCH! And it is brutal. In his ‘Keeping them Honest’ segment tonight, Anderson Cooper completely exposed Debbie Wasserman Schultz over her lies about Romney’s position on abortion. From beginning to end, Cooper refuses to let DWS dodge the issue, holding her to account for taking ...”
MBIRD, who is Megan Birdsall, Michael Smith, Edward Williams and Ryan Janac, recently invited me to their next jazz performance at the Uptown Arts Bar on Friday, 31 August, and to which I must exclaim:

MBIRD! OH MY GOD! MBIRD’S COMING! I KNOW ‘M! I KNOW ‘M!
For Touhou fans, we’ve restocked the shrinkwrapped CD-ROM games, great for collectors
Source: For Touhou fans, we’ve restocked the shrinkwrapped CD-ROM games,
great for collectors. (J-List)

No comments:

Post a Comment